I created this blog because I took a class we offer at FCI called Food Blogging with Steven Shaw.
I was skeptical at first. I’m not on Facebook and I don’t tweet, and lord knows there were plenty of people who had already beaten me to the punch.
You might be thinking that most blog platforms are free and easy to use, which is true. So why would you need to take a class?
1. It’s fun. You’ll meet like-minded folks, who are passionate about food and beverage.
2. We’ll help you hone your concept and your writing skills.
3. There will be great guest speakers and networking opportunities.
4. Even if you have a blog already, you’ll learn how to promote it and how to potentially make money from it.
5. How can you resist this face?
My class ended in June and seven months later, I’m still enjoying sharing my passion for all things beverage. Class starts again February 18. Come join in the fun.